Monday 25 December 2017

One Year Bible: Day 264 - Isaiah 51:17-54:17; Ephesians 1:1-23; Psalm 109:21-31

“’With everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you,’ says the Lord your Redeemer” (Isaiah 54:8). “In love, He predestined us to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ” (Ephesians 1:5). This loving kindness has its origin in the heart of the eternal God. It continues for all eternity as we are brought into our full enjoyment of “the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints” (Ephesians 1:18). It is to this everlasting love that we make our appeal when we call upon the Name of the Lord: “Out of the goodness of Your love, deliver me ... Help me, O Lord my God, save me in accordance with Your love” (Psalm 109:21,26).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lord’s work is moving on.

Deuteronomy 33:1-34:12 The Lord’s work is moving on. The Lord’s servant – Moses – is looking towards the future. He is pronouncing God’s...