Thursday 28 December 2017

One Year Bible: Day 292 - Jeremiah 43:1-45:5; 1 Timothy 5:1-6:2; Psalm 119:65-72

Concerning Egypt, God says, “I will punish you in this place” (Jeremiah 44:29). There can be no blessing when we live in direct contradiction to His Word. What we must never forget is the existence and activity of Satan (1 Timothy 5:15). He is always there, seeking to make us “turn away from God to follow Satan.” We must learn to say to God, “I believe in Your commands ... I obey Your Word .... Teach me Your decrees ... I keep Your precepts with all my heart ... I delight in Your law ... The law from Your mouth is more precious to me than thousands of pieces of silver and gold” (Psalm 119:66-70,72).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lord’s work is moving on.

Deuteronomy 33:1-34:12 The Lord’s work is moving on. The Lord’s servant – Moses – is looking towards the future. He is pronouncing God’s...